- I would like to post an profile. How do I start?
- What are membership packages and how do they affect profile/s posting?
- I have created an account and have been asked to enter a verification code but I have not received an Email with a verification code.
- I do not see the appropriate Religion or caste or sub-caste to post my profile under.
- I have posted my profile under a wrong caste by mistake. Can I change the caste?
- I have attached a wrong picture to my profile. Can I change it?
- I have posted my profile, but I do not see it listed.
- I forgot my password. How can I retrieve it?
- Can I change my Email address, password or name?
- I wonder if my Email address will be added to different lists and used inappropriately for spam.
- Can I extend the duration of my listings before expiration or change my profile content?
- I have success my Marriage. Can I remove my profile completely?
- My profile has expired and has been taken offline. How can I resubmit it?
- I would like to submit a banner profile to display on your site. What should I do?
- I have my banner profile displaying on your site. Can I see the daily statistics?
- My question is not listed. Can I contact you?
1. I would like to post an profile. How do I start? back
To start posting profile/s, you will need to create an account. The Email address you entered during registration will need to be verified. During verification we will send you a verification code, which you need to paste to the presented form or simply click the link from your Email. Once your Email address is verified, you may start posting profile/s. When you logon to the system, your name is displayed at the top right of the navigation bar.
2. What are membership packages and how do they affect profile/s posting? back
When you create an account, you automatically assigned a "Trial" Membership package to your account. You may post Free profile according to the "Trial" package specification. For Trial Membership details please click on "Trial Package" link next to your name when logged on to the system. When Trial membership expires you may need purchase one of the available premium package. 3. I have created an account and have been asked to enter a verification code but I have not received an Email with a verification code. back
Please make sure you have entered a correct and valid Email address. Logon to the board with the Email address and password you registered with and click register/update . If your Email Address is incorrect, then make the necessary changes and click "Update Account". The verification code will be resent to the new address you specified. Please note: The verification code is resent only if you changed an Email Address. If you specified the correct address but for some reason the Email did not reach you, simply logon and click the "resend verification code" link on verification form.
4. I do not see the appropriate Religion or Caste or sub-caste to post my profile under. back
If you cannot find appropriate caste to post your profile under, please let us know and we will create a new caste if it does not contradict with our policies.
5. I have posted my profile under the wrong caste by mistake. Can I change the caste? back
profile can be moved into a different caste by site administrator. Please let us know if your would like to move your profile.
6. I have attached a wrong picture to my profile. Can I change it? back
Yes, you can change the image. If you have not submitted the profile yet, then on the final profile submission form click "Remove" below the picture thumbnail and then click "profile Images". If you have submitted the profile, you can still change the image. Open your profile in full view and within the "Status" area at the bottom click "Images" link. You will be directed to the image replacement/addition page.
7. I have posted my profile, but I do not see it listed. back
This board is moderated. Every profile posted, needs to be approved before posting in public areas. Once your profile has been approved and posted, you will receive an additional Email notification.
8. I forgot my password. How can I retrieve it? back
If you forgot your password, we will send you a temporary replacement password. Click "I forgot my password" at the logon page, enter the email, which your registered at our board and click "Email My Password". Check your Email for the temporary password we sent you. Once logon to your account with a new password, make sure to change it by clicking "Update Account" link at the top navigation bar.
9. Can I change my Email address, password or name? back
You may change your profile information at any time. However if you change your Email address, we will need to verify it. The procedure is the same as when you first registered.
10. I wonder if my Email address will be added to different lists and used inappropriately for spam. back
You Email address will NOT be sold or passed on to any lists. If you choose to participate in our list, you may occasionally receive Emails concerning changes in our policies, upgrades or information concerning your account.
11. Can I extend the duration of my listings before expiration or change my profile content? back
Duration of the profile cannot be changes once it was posted. You can however change the content of the profile at any time by clicking "Edit" link at the full profile view page or from your profile/s list when you click "My profile".
12. I have success my Marriage Can I remove my profile completely? back
Yes, you can delete your profile using "Delete" link while viewing your profile in full format or from the list of your profile/s while you click "My profile" link. Note: you must be logged on to your account before changing or deleting your profile/s. You may also temporary disable your profile by clicking "Disable" link at full profile view page. The profile will be removed from the list, but remain in database. You can view your disabled profile by logging to the system, clicking "My profile". You can enable disabled profile by clicking "Enable" full profile view page. Once opened your profile in full view, you may always determine the status of your profile by looking at "Status" bar at the bottom of the page. Appropriate links to edit, delete, disable, change images of your profile are located next to the status indicator.
13. My profile has expired and has been taken offline. How can I resubmit it? back
You may resubmit your profile after it has expired. Logon to the board, click "My profile", find your expired profile in the list and click "Repost". If you have enough credits at your account, the profile will go online right away. If you do not have sufficient amount of credits on your account, you will be presented with the credits purchase page. Use this page to buy enough credits for the profile submission.
14. I would like to submit a banner profile to display on your site. What should I do? back
To submit a banner profile, you will need to create regular user account with us. Once your Email Address has been verified and you logged on, click on "Advertise" at the bottom and follow Steps to submit your banner.
15. I have my banner displaying on your site. Can I see the daily statistics? back
Yes, after logging on to the system click "Advertise" at the bottom and then See Rotator Statistics . All sites associated with your account will be listed. You may click on "Statistics" to view the daily impressions and clicks for your banner profile as well as the date of expiration or number of impressions left in your advertisement campaign with us.16. My question is not listed. Can I contact you? back
Please use an online form so send us your inquiry.